Updated: a day ago
Hello my beautiful spa babes, how do you feel when you look yourself in the mirror? Are you happy with what you see looking back? Most of us are not. Listen up. Young looking skin is what all of us want. And if we had a magic eraser fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, fatigue, and stress would disappear. And I know your saying, “ well how?” I’ll get to that in a moment. Allow me to introduce myself.
For those who don’t already know me My names is Ayshah Salaam. I have been a Licensed and Board Certified esthetician and massage Therapist for just under 20 years. I have worked with tons of clients and researched everything from healthy and natural skincare to healthy eating, stress techniques, foods that would not be considered for anti-aging and alternative therapies for lifestyle.
I have learned some secrets and tricks to help you look and feel more youthful.
The secret for looking youthful has certainly been a constant question since the beginning of time it seems. In fact, many researchers have done some experiments to find ways to slow down the inevitable aging process.
There are some techniques that have been implemented, but the most important thing for us is being consistent in our routines.
We can’t stop the natural change, but we can enhance anti-aging and look and feel younger if we want to work hard to slow down the aging process.
So without further ado, I’m going to help you with 10 steps to supercharge your anti-aging routine and make you look younger:
1. Relax: A significant number of people are stressed out by trying to be relaxed, our faces will look younger. Stress and worries appear on our faces. If we can manage our stress and feel at peace, our faces will look younger and attractive.
2. Be Positive: A positive mind and affirmations can lead to a healthier life. Negative thoughts tend to bring failure and make us look older. Meditation and breath-work can lead to a positive mindset.
3. Detox: It’s important to start detoxification, getting rid of toxins from our bodies. Our body’s metabolism has done that process, but in everyday life, we are exposed to so many chemical hazards from air, food, and the environment. Fasting is a way to detoxify our bodies.
4. Food: Eating healthy and safe food every day will make our body fit, slim, and also look younger. Try to eat more fish and moderate red meat. nontoxic vegetables, and supplements such as minerals and collagen are important food to consume. Drink less coffee and other caffeine beverages and try including more mineral rich water.
5. Exercise: Through routine exercise, we will feel happier, energetic, and confident. It also increases our bone density and muscle which can make our body look 15-20 years younger.
6. Medical Check-up: Just like a car, our body also needs attention and care so it can work well every day. Having routine medical checkups periodically is important to recognize diseases as soon as possible.
7. Active Life: Always try to be active during your life. Activities can increase health; and if you are in your elder age, your memory will increase too.
8. Social Life: Happy social life can increase our spirit, bring a peaceful mind, and make us feel and look younger. Communication with our friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others can bring happiness to us.
9. Performance: Start to look at our performance. Is our body weight ideal for us? If not, try to fix that to the best ideal weight. Also look at the skin, hair, nail, and teeth. Those are important as they will show our age. Looking good and feeling good will increase our performance.
10. Sleep: Having enough sleep, at least 6-8 hours a day, will make our skin healthier. Having a good sleep is also important because the growth hormone is working during that time. It renews the old cells of our body, including the skin cells. Our skin will look fresh and young if we have enough sleep.